|She is very energetic and kept my interest most the time. I have had a very bad math background, and she was quite accommodating to me. I honestly don't understand the bad reviews, I would definitely recommend her. Also, she is definitely simple on the eyes!|
|I don't know why everyone seems to not like Mrs. Nichols, she is definitely one of the BEST prof.s that I have had at Baylor! She is very friendly, teaches well, and offers extra credit every week! (all you do is write a paragraph on what you thought of the material that you learned that week). Also, she offers UNLIMITED tries per problem!|
|Ms. Nichols class is very simple. Everything in this class I learned my sophomore year in HS. If you are great in math, take her, because you still learn by going back over old things, but it's pretty much a blow off class. Nichols as a person is super sweet, and her office is always open, and is always on Skype if you want to video chat for help!|
|Doesnt care about her students. just her own personal life. No review, just tells us ther will be a exam, study everything.|
|Awful. Just awful. I started out this class thinking it would be pretty simple since she seems really friendly and all. But within a few weeks I was struggling. And it only got worse from there. If you have little or no calculus background at all, do wdislikever you can to avoid taking Nichols.|
|Most people that complain about her class just aren't willing to do the work. If you are (and she is always available for extra help) then you should do fine. She has high standards and if you do well you'll learn a lot. Look in the mirror and be honest with yourself before you complain about her.|
|She writes out everything which wastes a bunch of time in class... expects you to work out all of your problems which becomes a pain. Don't get mymathlab. You won't understand the concepts on the exams and you won't finish them sometimes b/c there's so much work on them. It's much more worth it to just use the textbook. And get a tutor.|
|Really friendly as a person, but I personally couldn't learn from her. I failed my first two exams after difficultcore studying because she grades very difficult and teaches very little. I had to get a tutor for this class.|
Refine Your Search
RECENT BAYLOR CLASSIFIEDS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
BAYLOR Professor Ratings NEWS ARTICLES
- That Awkward Moment When ...
- What Are Classes Like At Veritas University?
- Proffering to Professors
- It's Who You Know: 5 Networking Resources For Your Internship Woes
- 7 Best New Year's Resolutions for College Students
- University professors have least stressful job? Depends on school,...
- Breaking News- UIUC Instructors Have Spring Break Plans
BROWSE OTHER COLLEGES
- By CollegeBaylor UniversityUniversity of HoustonUniversity of North TexasRice UniversitySouthern Methodist UniversityTexas State University-San MarcosTexas A&MUniversity of Texas at ArlingtonUniversity of Texas at AustinUniversity of Texas at San AntonioTexas Tech UniversityUniversity of Texas-Pan AmericanSam Houston State UniversityUniversity of Texas at El PasoUniversity of Houston (downtown)Lamar UniversityUniversity of Texas at BrownsvilleUniversity of St ThomasStephen F Austin State UniversityUniversity of Texas at DallasTexas Southern UniversityTexas Woman's UniversityCollin CollegeTrinity UniversityTexas Christian UniversityPaul Quinn CollegeSouthwestern UniversityNorth Harris Montgomery Community CollegeMcLennan Community CollegeAmarillo CollegeWest Texas A&M UniversityAbilene Christian UniversityAmberton UniversityAngelo State UniversityAustin CollegeBaylor College of MedicineBrazosport CollegeCollege of Biblical StudiesConcordia University TexasDallas Baptist UniversityDallas Theological SeminaryEast Texas Baptist UniversityHardin-Simmons UniversityHouston Baptist UniversityHoward Payne UniversityLeTourneau UniversityMcMurry UniversityMidland CollegeMidwestern State UniversityOur Lady of the Lake UniversityParker College of ChiropracticPrairie View A & M UniversitySt. Edward's UniversitySouth Texas CollegeSouth Texas College of LawSouthwestern Assemblies of God UniversitySouthwestern Baptist Theological SeminarySt. Mary's UniversitySul Ross State UniversityTarleton State UniversityTexas A & M International UniversityTexas A & M University at GalvestonTexas A & M Health Science CenterTexas A & M University-Corpus ChristiTexas A & M University-KingsvilleTexas A & M University-TexarkanaTexas Lutheran UniversityTexas Tech University Health Sciences CenterTexas Wesleyan UniversityThe Art Institute of HoustonThe University of Texas at TylerThe University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonThe University of Texas Health Science Center at San AntonioThe University of Texas Medical BranchThe University of Texas of the Permian BasinUniversity of DallasUniversity of Houston-Clear LakeUniversity of Houston-VictoriaUniversity of Mary Hardin-BaylorUniversity of North Texas Health Science CenterUniversity of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at DallasUniversity of the Incarnate WordWayland Baptist UniversityAlamo Community CollegesBlinn CollegeOblate School of TheologyAmerican College of Acupuncture & Oriental MedicineOdessa CollegeGrayson County CollegeTarrant County CollegeSan Jacinto CollegeAustin Community College
- By State
- By City